raksha bandhan quotes for brother|raksha bandhan quotes for sister|happy raksha bandhan wishes|Heart touching Raksha Bandhan Quotes|Raksha Bandhan Muhurat time:Raksha Bandhan festival is the day of the sacred relationship between brothers and sisters. The festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of Shukla Paksha of Shravan month. This year Raksha Bandhan is on August 11. On this day sisters tie a thread of protection on the hand of their brother and brothers promise to protect them. The festival of Rakhi is a symbol of the undying love between brothers and sisters. The full moon of Shravan month is also known as Shravan Poornima or Kajari Poonam.
Raksha Bandhan is one of the biggest festivals celebrated every year with lots of great joy to symbolise the love between a brother and a sister in India. According to the Hindu calendar, it is celebrated on the full moon day of Shukla Paksha (The first fortnight between New Moon Day and Full Moon Day is called “Gaura Paksha” or Shukla Paksha) of every Monsoon. This symbolises the eternal love between brother and sister. On this day sisters tie a protective thread (Rakhi) on their brother’s wrist and pray to God for his long life. In return, the brother promises to always keep her happy and protect his sister from all the troubles, also offer their sisters gifts and sweets.
raksha bandhan 2022
According to the Hindu calendar, Raksha Bandhan is celebrated every year on the full moon day of Shukla Paksha of Monsoon. This time the full moon is falling on both the 11th and 12th days but according to the Panchang.
The love between brothers is a very valuable treasure. That means having someone to share the adventures with, dry the tears and preserve the memories. This year, the festival of Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on Thursday, August 11, 2022, while some will celebrate on Friday, August 12, 2022. Here are some of the Raksha Bandhan 2022 Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status, Photos, SMS, Messages, Wallpaper, Pics and Greetings that you can share with your siblings to spread the joy and love of the Raksha Bandhan festival
raksha bandhan quotes
- No matter how far we are on the pious occasion of Rakshabandhan, our love for each other will never end. I know you are always available whenever I need you. I always pray to God to keep our relationship working for a lifetime.
- No matter how we are far on the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, but you will always be in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
- I am lucky to have loving, kind, caring, and cute brother like you. You have fulfilled every wish of mine. I’ll be waiting for my gifts. And if you don’t give then you will be in big trouble.
- Brother and sister relationships are like tom and jerry. They tease and irritate each other. Knock each other down. But can’t live without each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan Brother!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brothers:
- A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you. – Proverb
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” –Astrid Alauda
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sisters:
- “It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” Pam Brown
- Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. – Pam Brown
- Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister. – Katherine Mansfield
- My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. – Linda Sunshine
- She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child. – Barbara Alpert
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
Raksha Bandhan 2022: Date
In the month of Shravan, the full moon date of Shukla Paksha will start at 10.38 am on Thursday, August 11. Purnima Tithi will last till 7:05 am on Friday, August 12. The festival of Rakshabandhan will be recognized on August 11.
Raksha Bandhan 2022: Auspicious Time/ Shubh Muhurat
According to the Hindu calendar, the auspicious time of tying Rakhi on 11 August 2022 will start from the morning itself. The right time to tie Rakhi on this day is 10:38 am to 9 pm. At this good time, you can tie rakhi on your brother’s wrist. It is noteworthy that during this Abhijeet Muhurta will be from 12:06 pm to 12:57 pm and Amrit Kaal will be from 6:55 pm to 8:20 pm.
Raksha Bandhan Bhadra time
Raksha Bandhan Bhadra End Time: 08:51 PM
Raksha Bandhan Bhadra Poonch time: 05:17 PM to 06:18 PM
Raksha Bandhan Bhadra Mukha time: 06:18 PM to 08:00 PM
No auspicious work is done during Bhadra time, so it is not appropriate to tie rakhi in Bhadra. The festival of Raksha Bandhan, celebrated with blessings, is celebrated only at an auspicious time. So keep in mind the good time of tying Rakhi.
What is the best time to tie Rakhi 2022?
According to astrologers, Rakhi can be tied anytime on August 12 as the Purnima Tithi will also be Udaya Tithi. So, one can celebrate the occasion on August 12. If anyone wants to tie Rakhi on August 11, they can do the same, but after Bhadra time.
How to date Raksha Bandhan 2022?
Raksha Bandhan falls on Purnima Tithi of Shukla Paksha in the month of Shravan. This year, Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on both dates i.e., 11th and 12th August, 2022.
How can I wish my brother on Raksha Bandhan?
I may search the world over; there could not be a better brother than you. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya! Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you.
Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother! You are my first best friend, and I may not say it enough, but I feel truly blessed to have you in my life. Happy Rakhi! A huge shoutout to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian and the only person who knows me inside-out.