sbm 2.o registration|sbm 2 o registration login|sbm 2 o registration form|sbm 2 o registration form pdf download:you want to get free from open defecation, then there is great news for you because the process of online application for Swachh Bharat Mission has been started again, a total financial assistance of ₹ 12000 will be provided under Swachh Bharat Mission so that you can open How to apply for not going to the toilet, what documents will be required, whose complete information will be available.
To accelerate the efforts to achieve universal sanitation coverage and to put the focus on sanitation, the Prime Minister of India had launched the Swachh Bharat Mission on 2nd October 2014. Under the mission, all villages, Gram Panchayats, Districts, States and Union Territories in India declared themselves “open-defecation free” (ODF) by 2 October 2019, the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi, by constructing over 100 million toilets in rural India.
To ensure that the open defecation free behaviours are sustained, no one is left behind, and that solid and liquid waste management facilities are accessible, the Mission is moving towards the next Phase II of SBMG i.e ODF-Plus. ODF Plus activities under Phase II of Swachh Bharat Mission (Grameen) will reinforce ODF behaviours and focus on providing interventions for the safe management of solid and liquid waste in villages.
SBM 2 o Registration Benefits
SBM(G) Phase-II was launched in February, 2020 with the focus to sustain the Open Defecation Free (ODF) status.
- Provision of access to toilets to any left-out households and newly emerged households by the construction of IHHLs and CSCs. Financial support of Rs – 12,000 for APL and BPL Rural households including storage for handwashing and cleaning of the toilet
- Biodegradable waste management through composting and biogas plants (GOBAR-DHAN).
- Collection, segregation and storage facilities and setting up of plastic waste management units/material recovery centres for plastic waste management.
- Construction of soak pits, waste stabilisation ponds, DEWATS, etc. for greywater management.
- Faecal sludge management through co-treatment in existing Sewage Treatment Plants/Faecal Sludge Treatment Plants (STPs/FSTPs) in nearby urban areas and setting up of FSTPs under the programme.
- Decentralised operation and maintenance of community sanitation assets in rural areas by Gram Panchayats.
- IEC and special campaigns
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM)
- Das ka Dam Swachhata har dam
- Swachhata Filmon ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Start-up Grand Challenge
- Swachh Survekshan Grameen (SSG) Phase-II
- Capacity Building Initiatives
- Swachhata Action Plan (SAP)
- Swachh Iconic Places (SIP)
The Government of India provided a total outlay of Rs. 1.40,881 crores (USO 20 billion) to facilitate the transformation of villages from ODFto ODF Plus.
Further, India has made Goal 6 of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which is to ensure clean water and sanitation for all, a national mission.
Order of Preference
- Persons with disability
- Widow/old age pensioners
- Landless labourers with homestead
- Small farmers
- Marginal farmers
- Women headed households
- Aadhar Number
- Bank Account Detail* – Passbook
sbm 2 o registration form online:
.Complete the application process.
Submit the form
- Any incentive for the IHHL, provided to the community/GP, if given, shall be used only for sanitation activities.
- Government shall ensure that the quality of toilet is maintained through sample physical verification through its officers
How can I download SBM 2.0 IMIS app?
- Go to https://sbm.gov.in/odfplus/ and click “Download SBM 2.0 IMIS App” link.
- The download automatically begins in the browser. The user can find the
“SBM-Phase2.apk” file in the Downloads folder.
- When the user has downloaded the app on computer, it is
necessary to transfer the app to the phone storage.
- Make sure that the Allow installation from unknown sources has been
enabled (Switched ON).
- Install the downloaded .apk file.
- Enable GPS in your mobile phone.
- Open the application on your mobile phone.
- For first time users, it is mandatory to go through the Registration process.
- After the registration process, the user needs to wait for the Approval
from the District authority.
10.Once approved, the user is allocated with the concerned ODF declared
and verified villages.
11.Now, user can login to the app.
12.The user can enter detail for Village Basic Information, Community Assets,
Households Level Information and ODF Plus IEC Messages.
13.The user at the Village level can also enter information for the number of leach
pits, soak pits and magic pits.