jeevan pramaan face app for android mobile phones|jeevan pramaan patra software download:There are around 70 lakh pensioners in the country including pensioners from Central Government and Defense personnel. These pensioners get their due pension through Pension Disbursing Authorities (PDAs) such as banks, post offices etc. Pensioners are required to furnish a life certificate/Jeevan Pramaan Patra to these PDAs in November every year either by presenting themselves personally or by delivering a life certificate in the prescribed format.
Digital Life Certificates (DLC) offer pensioners a convenient way to authenticate their existence without physically visiting the disbursing agency’s office. The service, introduced by the government in November 2014, relies on Aadhaar-enabled biometric authentication, enabling pensioners to generate their life certificates digitally.
jeevan pramaan app
Digital Life Certificate, also known as Jeevan Praman Patra, is a document which needs to be submitted by pensioners every year to the pension disbursing authorities such as banks and post offices to continue receiving their monthly pension. These documents can be submitted both offline and online.
What is a Jeevan Pramaan Patra?
Jeevan Pramaan Patra is a document that is submitted to the Pension Distributing Authorities stating that the pensioner is alive to receive his/her pension. Every year, pensioners need to submit the certificate on an annual basis and the deadline to produce the same is usually in November. If they fail to do so, it may result in the Pension Disbursing Authority not releasing the pension amount.
Aadhaar-based online Digital Life Certification (DLC) – Jeevan Pramaan
The pensioner/ family pensioner who wants to use this online facility for issuing a digital life certificate needs to have an Aadhaar Number. The Aadhaar Number should also be seeded with the Pension Payment Order and bank account of the pensioner by the Pension Disbursing Authority, that is your bank or post office.
The process for issuance of digital life certificates for pensioners is as follows:
Step 1. The pensioner needs to enrol and biometrically authenticate himself/herself using one of the following methods:
(a) The pensioner can download an application for generating a digital life certificate from jeevanpramaan.gov.in on any Android Tablet/Smartphone or Windows PC. The pensioner should also obtain a low-cost fingerprint scanner/iris scanner from the market and plug it into the USB port of the Tablet/Smartphone/PC for biometric authentication by giving his/her Aadhaar number and other details related to their pension bank account.
(b) The Pensioner can also visit a nearby Common service centre (CSC), Bank Branch or any Government office whose details are provided under ‘locate Centre’ on jeevanpramaan.gov.in for biometric authentication.
(c) If the pensioner is already enrolled on the system, he would only be required to give his Aadhaar Number to authenticate his biometric for updating the date of his digital Life Certificate.
Step 2. After the successful submission of the digital life certificate, the pensioner will be sent an SMS on his/her mobile giving the transaction ID. Pensioners can use this transaction ID for downloading computer-generated life certificates from the website www.jeevanpramaan.gov.in for their records.
How To Create Life Certificate Using Biometrics?
Pensioners can create the digital life certificate using a software program and a safe biometric authentication mechanism using Aadhaar card. Here are the steps to generate and submit life certificate online:
- First, you need to download the Jeevan Pramaan application from the Google play store or ios store.
- Then, you will have to register on the app and save your login details and password.
- After this, log in to the app by using your ID and password.
- Then on the dashboard, you will find the option to ‘generate Jeevan Pramaan.’ click on it and then enter the required details such as your Aadhar number and mobile number.
- Here you will have to click on generate OTP and enter the one-time password, once received.
- Soon after OTP authentication, enter other required information such as your PPO number.
- After you have entered other required details, scan your fingerprint and/or iris and authenticate it using Aadhar data.
- Your Jeevan Pramaan certificate will be generated. After a successful generation, you will receive a confirmation email or message.
Check the steps to submit the life certificate online:
- First, you will have to download the Aadhar face ID app from the google play store or ios store.
- Then you will visit official website of Jeevan Praman to download the official biometric application.
- Soon after proper authorization, scan the operator’s face and fill in the necessary details.
- The, you capture a live photograph of yourself (the pensioner) and submit it.
- After the successful submission of the aforementioned requirements, you will receive a link to download the Digital Life Certificate (DLC) on the registered mobile number.