pariksha pe charcha registration|pariksha pe charcha 2023 registration|pariksha pe charcha 2023 certificate download|innovateindia mygov in|innovateindia mygov in ppc 2023|ppc registration:PM Modi will soon interact with students of classes 9, 10, 11 and 12 through Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023. The registration process for PPC has started, Check out how to register, direct link and more.Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Pariksha Pe Charcha was awaited for this year. As per the recent update from the Ministry of Education, registration for PPC 2023 has been started. Students who want to interact with PM Modi can now register their spot for the program from the official website shared by the Ministry.
Through this program, PM Modi interacts with students, teachers and parents and shares valuable ideas. This is a special program where PM Modi shares some effective tips with the student to make the examination month joyful and stress-free.PM Modi urges students to enjoy the exam season as a festival. The recommendation of PM Modi helps the students to attempt the exams in a relaxed way. Students, teachers and parents should note that registration has been started for the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023. The last date for registration is December 30, 2022. Direct link to apply for PPC 2023.
pariksha pe charcha 2023
Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE will conduct Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 sixth edition in January 2023. Students, teachers and parents who are wondering how they can get featured in PPC programme can read below to know the details.The Board is conducting an online creative writing competition to select participants who will be featured in the Pariksha Pe Charcha programme.
The education ministry tweeted to inform the people about the registration for the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023. The tweet of the Ministry of Education reads, ‘Know the mantra to overcome your fears & celebrate exams like festivals!’. The Pariksha Pe Charcha is an initiative by PM Modi to make exams less stressful for students. Every year, the PPC is conducted once. As per the official notice, around 2,050 students, teachers and parents will get a chance to interact with PM Modi.
ppc 2023 registration New Updated
he last date to register for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Pariksha Pe Charcha (PPC) has been extended up to January 27. PM Narendra Modi, in his annual PPC, interacts with students ahead of board exams and seeks to address queries on issues related to exam. The Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 is set to be held on January 27. Students, teachers and parents can register
Announcing the extension of last date, Ministry of Education in a social media post said: “The date to participate in #PPC2023 has been extended till 27th January 2023. Join PM Narendra Modi on Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 and learn to do your best in upcoming exams
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: Themes for children
- Know your freedom fighters
- Our Culture is our pride
- My Book My Inspiration
- Save Environment for future generations
- My Life, My Health
- Why is staying healthy so important? What do you do to remain in good health?
- My Startup Dream
- STEM Education/ Education without Boundaries
- Toys and Games for Learning in Schools
pariksha pe charcha 2023
|Organisation Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Exam Name||Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE)|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, Principal, VP, Headmaster, Section Officer, and FO|
|Online Registration Last Date||26 December 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Merit List|
pariksha pe charcha 2023 registration
Registrations for Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’ have already started. The last date to apply for the 6th edition of ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’, hosted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), is December 21. The competition is open for school students of classes 9 to 12. Students can submit their responses to any one of the themes provided to them. They may also submit their question to the Hon’ble Prime Minister in a maximum of 500 characters.
PPC 2023 Themes For Students
- Know your freedom fighters
- Our culture is our pride
- My book, my inspiration
- Save environment for future generations
- My life, my health
- My startup dream
- STEM education/ education without boundaries
- Toys and games for learning in schools
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: Themes for teachers
- Our Heritage
- Enabling Learning Environment
- Education for Skilling
- Lesser Curricular Load and No fear for exams
- Future Educational Challenges
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023: Themes for parents
- My Child, My Teacher
- Adult Education- Making Everyone Literate
- Learning and Growing Together
PPC 2023 Important Guidelines for Students
- Participation is open for school students of Classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th only.
- One can participate in the contest by first registering on the MyGov platform. For those participating from outside India, registration can be done using OTP sent on email id.
- Students can participate in only one theme specified for them.
- Students should not exceed the word limit mentioned for each activity.
- Students should submit responses that are original, creative and simple.
- The question to the Prime Minister should not exceed 500 characters.
- Upon successful submission of entries, all students shall receive a digital certificate of participation that they may download and share on social media with #PPC2023.
- Students may use their own / their parent’s / their teacher’s mobile numbers
- Participants must submit only original answers in their own words.
- Any false representation or submission of any wrong information by any participant will disqualify their participation in PPC 2023.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Responsibility for corrupt or late entry and liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced contents shall lie solely on the participant.
- All the entries submitted by the contestants can be used by MoE and MyGov on social media or websites or in any other form that may be needed.
- Each winner will get a Certificate of Appreciation by the Director, NCERT.
- Every winner will also get a special Pariksha Pe Charcha Kit consisting of Exam Warriors book in Hindi and English, written by Hon’ble Prime Minister.
PPC 2023: Participation of students through teacher’s login
- Students who do not have internet access, email IDs, or mobile numbers may take part in PPC 2023 through the “Participate through Teacher” option.
- One teacher may login and enable one or more students (one at a time) by submitting the correct student details and their entries.
- Upon clicking the ‘Participate through Teacher’ tab, teachers will be able to view the status of all submissions made by him/her.
PM Modi’s interaction with students taking the exams seeks to ensure that the students take the upcoming board and entrance exams in a relaxed manner.
How To Register For pariksha pe charcha 2023 registration
- First of all go to website- innovateindia.mygov.in.
- Click on ‘Participate’ button under ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023‘ section on the home page.
- Students can present their responses on any one of the topics provided to them.
- Students can also submit their questions to the Prime Minister in a maximum of 500 characters.
- Parents and teachers can also participate in online activities specially designed for them and submit their entries.
How can I get PPC 2022 certificate?
Students should submit responses that are original, creative and simple. The question to Prime Minister should not exceed 500 characters. Upon successful submission of entries, all students shall receive a digital certificate of participation that they may download and share on social media with #PPC2022
What is the full form of PPC 2022?
Pariksha Pe Charcha or PPC is an interactive program through which young students get a chance to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
What is PPC registration?
Pariksha Pe Charcha is being conducted once a year since. PM goes live during this event to interact with students and teachers, and give them tips on how to take these examinations in a relaxed and calm manner. The last date to register for PPC 2023 is December 30, 2022