ysr sunna vaddi beneficiary list|how to check ysr sunna vaddi status|ysr sunna vaddi status|ysr sunna vaddi payment status|ysr sunna vaddi scheme: the Government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with a new scheme that is the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme of the year 2022. In this article today, we will share important aspects of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme.YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State, through which all eligible poor women who apply will be provided benefits.
The state government will provide loan at zero interest rate to all the beneficiary women, using which they will be able to live their economic life easily. With the success of this scheme more than 91 lakh women of the state will be benefitted. Every type of information related to AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana has been explained in detail.
ysr sunna vaddi scheme
The scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The main objective to implement this is to provide a free credit loan to all of the self-help groups of the Andhra Pradesh state. Also, the main eligibility criteria in the implementation of the scheme are that it is only for the female candidate of Andhra Pradesh state.
AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme has been launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, women from poor families of Andhra Pradesh state will be provided assistance. Under AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme, loans will be made available to the women of poor families at zero interest rate as assistance. We all know that due to the poverty in the country of India, women have to face many problems, women have to be subordinate to others. Women also have to ask their family members for their essential expenses.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
|Name||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Elderly women in SHG|
|Objective||Providing loan waiver|
ysr sunna vaddi status 2022-23 beneficiary list New Updated
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy said that Chandrababu had cheated by promising to waive off loans in the past. He said that only Rs.15,000 crores were given for loan waiver in the past. But the YSRCP government has given Rs. 25,971 crores only under Rythu Bharosa and brought new reforms in the agricultural sector.Speaking at the disbursal of zero interest subsidy and input subsidy for farmers at the camp office in Tadepalli on Monday, he said that the state will be good only if the farmer is good.
Stating that 62 percent of the population is dependent on agriculture, YS Jagan said that any state will be good if farmers are supported in all the possible ways. “We are paying compensation to farmers regularly and giving input subsidy to the farmers who have suffered due to July-October rains,” YS Jagan said and added that they are providing compensation in the same season in which the crops are damaged.
He said that justice is being done to the farmers only after YSRCP came to power. The Chief Minister advised the people to notice the difference between the government then and the government now and alleged that the then TDP government has lifted the zero-interest scheme.
Objectives of AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
The main objective of the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme is that through this scheme the poor women of Andhra Pradesh state will be provided loan at zero interest rate. Through this scheme, Rs 1,400 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of 8.78 lakh women SHG members. Under this scheme, women SHG members can avail loan of Rs 20,000-40,000 per year. Benefit facility will be provided to more than 91 lakh women SHG members of Andhra Pradesh state through YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022. The total number of SHGs under this scheme is 8.78 lakh, out of which 6.95 are in rural areas. Under the AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme, BPL women of Andhra Pradesh state will also be provided facilities.
Benefits of Zero Interest Loan
- There will be the availability of empowerment of the elderly women.
- The woman who is engaged in a self help group is waived from all the credits of the loan that will be taken from any private or government banks.
- The main benefit of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme is to provide financial independence to the women.
- The womens will be free from the burden of giving credit to the bank on their loans.
If any women want to avail of the benefits of the scheme, she must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a female
- An Applicant must belong to below the poverty line category
- The applicant must have a credit amount of less than rupees 500000.
- The applicant must belong to the self-help group of Andhra Pradesh state.
- A loan that falls under the Non-Performing Asset of NPA is not eligible for the scheme.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Below the poverty line certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Self-help group certificate
- Loan papers
- Bank account detail
- Property papers
- Address proof
ysr sunna vaddi scheme beneficiary list
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Reports.
- Now click on the Sunna Vaddi Report option.
- A new web page will be displayed in front of you.
- Here, you have to choose your district.
- A new web page will appear, here select the ULB Name.
- The beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
ysr sunna vaddi scheme status
Citizens residing in Andhra Pradesh who want to check their application status under YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme have to follow the simple procedure mentioned below which is as follows:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Know Your Status. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to select crop year and crop season. After this you have to enter the Aadhaar number of the farmer.
- Now you have to click on the submit option. In this way you can check the status of the application.
How can I check my YSR Sunna vaddi payment status?
You have to visit the official website of the Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas apmepma.gov.in. Check YSR Sunna Vadi payment status online district wise ULB wise, SLF wise, and TLF wise.
How do I apply for YSR Sunna vaddi?
The applicant must be a Self Help Group Member. The applicant must belong to the below poverty line that is only the Poor SHG member will get the chance to apply for the scheme. SHG women (both rural and urban) with bank loan accounts outstanding amount upto Rs. 5.00 lakhs are eligible.
Who is eligible for YSR Sunna vaddi?
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state. The applicant must have a credit amount of less than rupees 500000. The applicant must belong to the self-help group of Andhra Pradesh state. A loan that falls under the Non-Performing Asset of NPA is not eligible for the scheme.