digital india internship|digital india internship scheme|ministry of commerce internship|national human rights commission internship|Digital India Internship 2023|government internship 2023:Digital India Internship Scheme is the most commendable and wonderful scheme in the Prime Minister’s schemes, and under this scheme, the country is progressing rapidly towards Cashless India and Digital India in the last years. To fulfill Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s dream of Digital India, many steps have been taken so far, which is quite commendable. For the development of any country, it is a very important task to make changes and development in the technical field, because due to the development in the technical field, the country becomes different from other countries and a country of prosperity category, this work was that woman today should be engineering student.
There is an opportunity to work in practical research. Digital India Internship Scheme 2023 has been started to make further changes and development in the field of engineering students.Digital India Internship Scheme for NIC is to offer an opportunity to eligible candidates to work for a limited time period on information technology projects with the Central Government. This service can be applied for online. The documents needed to apply, application form etc are listed here.Recently the Government of India has launched a Digital India Internship Scheme. Through this scheme internship opportunities are provided to students. Through this article, we are going to tell you all the required information under the scheme
digital india internship scheme 2023
The Digital India Internship scheme is launched by the ministry of electronics and information technology. Through this internship scheme, students will be provided internships so that they can get practical exposure before stepping into the corporate world. This internship is offered in various sectors so that the students can gain knowledge and experience in various sectors. The minimum duration of the internship will be 2 months which can be extended for a maximum period of 3 months. The ministry of electronics and information technology will be responsible for the formulation, implementation, and review of the Digital India Internship Scheme.
The Digital India Internship Scheme was started under the Education Internship Program of the Ministry of Central Electronics and Information Technology, although this scheme will also be associated with the Department of Justice, Law, Electronics and IT. The official announcement of this scheme was made on 10th May 2018. Under the Digital India Internship Scheme 2023, students who are very interested in research and goal meritorious will get a golden opportunity to enhance their talent.
Digital India Internship Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Digital India Internship Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Internship|
|Ministry||Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology|
Objective of Digital India Internship Program
We all citizens know that the Digital India Internship Scheme has been started by the Central Government of our country, and the primary goal of this scheme is to provide an opportunity to the meritorious and aspiring candidates to sharpen their skills. Once they participate in practical projects, under the guidance of learned teachers, they will also gain experience that will come in handy when they join the professional world. The transformational initiative was one of the aspects of Digital India. This plan will make it a reality.
Benefits of Digital India Internship Scheme
- The internship projects have been designed to offer students a better look at actual field work. The practical knowledge will only enrich their academic courses.
- Each intern will get a monthly scholarship of 10,000 for this participating in this project.
- The Digital India Internship Scheme program will continue for a period of two months. If deemed necessary, then it may be increased to three months, at the most.
- During each session, only 25 candidates will be chosen for this internship scheme.
- The internship will be conducted by the respective department in two sessions. The first will be held during the summer and the second will be held during the winter. The winter session will be held during December and January. The summer session will be held during May and June.
- At the end of it all, the mentor will also offer a certificate to the intern for participation and the report.
digital india internship scheme Eligibility
Students from any recognized university or institution in India or abroad who meet the requirements below are eligible to apply for the internship:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of India
- The student was studying in recognised University in India
- Undergraduate students who successfully completed or appeared in the term-ending examinations for the second year I fourth semester of their bachelor’s degree program and earned at least 85%, or the equivalent, in their 12th-grade coursework.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term-end exams of the first year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or perusing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- They have earned 70% or more in total marks throughout all of their graduation/post-graduation years/semesters as of the application deadline.
- The applicant can apply for an internship starting in the month of December if the results of the final test are announced in the month of June, but no later than six months before the desired month of internship.
Required Documents To Apply Under Digital India Internship Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
digital india internship scheme 2023 Apply Online
If you want to apply under Digital India Internship Program 2023, then you have to follow the steps given below :-
- First of all go to the official website of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, after that the home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on About Meity, after that you have to click on Schemes and Services.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on Apply for Internship.
- After this you have to click on register yourself, now you have to enter your name, email id, mobile number, password, state and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on submit, after that you have to click on apply for service.
- After this, you have to enter your login ID, password and captcha code, and click on login.
- After this the application form will appear in front of you, now you have to enter all the required details in this application form.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents and click on submit.
- After this the process of applying under the Digital India Internship Scheme will be completed.
ministry of commerce internship Login on the Portal
- Go to the official website of ministry of electronics and information technology
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage you are required to click on About Meity
- After that you have to click on schemes and services
- Now you have to click on schemes
- After that you have to click on digital India internship scheme 2021
- Now you are required to click on admin login
- After that you have to click on login
- Now you have to enter login ID, password and captcha code
- After that you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can login on the portal
How to apply for Digital India internship?
visit the ministry of electronics and information technology’s website. Your home page will now appear, and you must click on “About Meity.” Click on schemes now. You must now select the digital India internship(dipp.gov.in internship) programme
What month should I start applying for internships?
For fall internships, students should apply in April or May because most of them will begin between late August and early October. For winter internships, the period between August and September is the ideal time to apply.
Who are eligible for internship?
The applicant is enrolled in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution leading to a formal qualification (graduate or postgraduate). Applicants who apply for an internship within six months of completion of their formal qualification may also be considered.