rdat registration form pdf|what is rdat registration number|rdat full form|rdat registration|apprenticeship registration:Apprenticeship is a kind of training that is provided to a worker so that he or she can become skilled in a particular job. In order to increase apprenticeship training, the Government of India has launched a National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme. By realizing the need for apprenticeship training the Government of India has launched a National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme in order to boost apprenticeship training. Under this scheme, the government is going to share the cost of training with the establishments under apprenticeship programs so apprenticeship training can be boosted.
rdat registration form
The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) is an initiative started by the Government of India to Support the Job Seeker and New Start-Up Thinkers From All Over India. The Company Provides Apprenticeship Training courses that Guides and helps Apprenticeship Taker to Start a Business or To Settle with a Perfect Job As per Their Course Eligibility. The Candidates Have to Visit the Apprenticeship Registration Portal i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in to Apply Online For Any Apprenticeship Training Course. On Apprenticeship Portal Candidates Set Apprentice Registration Profile As per the Need and Apprenticeship Training Registration they have Applied to Get the Perfect Job and Business Establishment.
rdat registration form
The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme NAPS Registration 20220-23 Date has been announced for Latest Apprenticeship Training. The Apprenticeship Training Online Registration 2023 is available www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The Applicants can Apply Online For ITI Apprenticeship Registration, NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Registration, and Other Apprenticeship Training Registration as per the Course they have Completed. One can set Apprenticeship Registration Profile Password and Other Information As per Course so that they can get Reliable Apprenticeship Training.
The national apprenticeship training program is a great way through which you can gain different types of skills to perform the actions. There are different types of courses present on the National Apprenticeship Training website. There are many types of skills and development programs for the benefit of all of the students in the country. The national apprenticeship training program is a great way through which the students can sharpen their skills to create good employment opportunities.
apprenticeship registration form
|Name||National Apprenticeship Training|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
Benefits Of NATs Program
There are many benefits of the national apprenticeship training program which is available for the students of the country:-
- The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme in India is a one-year program for all students.
- It gives technical qualifications to the youth of the country.
- The program gives practical knowledge and skills that are required in their field of work.
- The Apprentices are imparted training by the organizations at their place of work.
- Trained Managers with well-developed training modules ensure that Apprentices learn the job quickly and competently.
- During the period of apprenticeship, the apprentices are paid a stipend amount, 50% of which is reimbursable to the employer from the Government of India.
- The apprentices are issued a Certificate of Proficiency by the Government of India which can be registered at all employment exchanges across India as valid employment experience.
- The apprentices are placed for training at Central, State, and Private organizations that have excellent training facilities.
- National Apprenticeship Training Scheme is one of the flagship programs of the Government of India for Skilling Indian Youth.
To apply for the national apprenticeship training program you must follow the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
- An applicant should be above the age of 16 years.
- The applicant must have a degree/diploma certificate.
- The applicants who are already trained under any other Government training program of skill development are not eligible under this scheme.
- An Applicant should not be self-employed
- The applicant must not be a Government employee.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- An applicant must not have work experience.
Register Under National Apprenticeship Training Program
To apply for the National Apprenticeship Training Program you have to follow the following application procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on the “Register” button
- The page appears with Eligibility Check, Questionnaire & Guidelines, Enrollment Form, and Preview & Confirm sections.
- In the Eligibility Check section, in the drop-down list, click on I am a Student.
- Other student-related questions will appear.
- Type to answer the questions related to the eligibility check for the NATS program.
- If you are eligible for the training program, Congrats! You are eligible to enroll now the message will appear.
- If you are not eligible for the training program, Sorry! You are not eligible to enroll in this apprentice Program message will appear
- Enter your details.
- Click on Save and continue.
- The Questionnaire & Guidelines section will appear.
- Read the guidelines, required enrolment documents, and the terms and conditions
- Select the By clicking this box I agree to the above Terms and Conditions checkbox.
- Click on Agree and continue.
- The Enrollment Form section will appear with Personal Information, Education Details, and Training Preferences tabs.
- Select the required details
- Click Save and Preview.
- The Preview & Confirm section will appear.
- Check all the entered details and click on Submit.
- The complete page will appear with your Email ID, User ID, and Password details.
- Click on Close & Continue.
- Take a printout for future use.
- Applicants have to have Apprenticeship Official Website i.e. https://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/.
- Home Page Check all the details Apprenticeship Registration and Latest Apprenticeship Job Mela.
- Here click on the Login Option.
- In the new tab, Apprenticeship Login Page will open.
- Enter the Apprenticeship Registration Number and Password.
- Fill In the Captcha in the Captcha Box.
- Click on Login.
- In this way, one can make an Apprenticeship Login.
How do I get a national apprenticeship certificate?
On successful completion of apprenticeship training in the Establishments, the apprentices are eligible to appear in the All India Trade Test for Apprentices conducted by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). On passing this Test they are issued the National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
How do I update my apprenticeship profile?
You cannot edit your profile as your contract has already been genrated. Kindly contact your Establishment if any editing is required.
Can I fail my apprenticeship?
Apprentices who fail one or more assessment method will be offered the opportunity to take a resit or a retake.