dda housing scheme last date to apply|dda housing scheme price list|dda housing scheme 2023 pdf|dda housing scheme |dda.gov.in housing scheme :The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is offering 32,000 newly constructed flats, including luxury penthouses, under its ‘Festival Special Housing Scheme 2023’. Registration for the flats, which will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, will start today. The flats are located in Dwarka, Loknayakpuram and Narela. The prices range from ₹ 11.5 lakh to ₹ 5 crore. According to DDA officials, the authority will charge a nominal registration fee for potential buyers to apply for the scheme.
Applicants can apply online at the DDA website – dda.gov.in/eservices.dda.org.in. The scheme includes flats in all categories – super high-income group (SHIG), HIG (high-income group), MIG (middle-income group), LIG (low-income group), and EWS (economically weaker section). They are available in Narela, Dwarka, Sector 19B, Dwarka Sector-14, Vasant Kunj, and Loknayak Puram in the planned phase.
DDA Housing Scheme
The DDA has announced the DDA Housing Scheme 2023. Under the newly launched DDA Housing Scheme 2023, over 4000 flats will be offered to the citizens.The affordable houses to be provided under the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 will be offered in the 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK denominations.
In a departure from the traditional ways of DDA housing lottery, the DDA Housing scheme 2023 will employ a novel approach. Instead of setting rigid time constraints, the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 will allow the interested applicants to choose their flat at their own convenience.
The flats under the DDA Housing Scheme 2023 will be disbursed on the First Come, First Serve (FCFS) principle. Here are the price details of flats available under DDA Housing Scheme 2023. The flats under the DDA Housing scheme 2023 are available in Lok Nayak Puram, Sirsapur, Rohini and Narela areas of New Delhi.
DDA Housing Scheme 2023 Registration
|Name of the scheme||DDA housing scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Delhi|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Delhi|
|Objective||To provide flats at cheaper rate|
dda housing scheme 2023
The luxury flats, along with some MIG (mid-income) flats in Dwarka Sector 14 and Loknayakpuram, will be available through e-auction mode. Additionally, 728 EWS flats in Dwarka Sector 19B, 316 LIG flats, and 1008 EWS flats in Dwarka Sector 14, along with 224 EWS flats in Loknayakpuram and over 28,000 flats in Narela across various categories, will be offered through the First Come First Serve (FCFS) mode.
The prices of the flats for different categories are as follows:
- EWS flats start from ₹ 11.5 lakh
- LIG flats from ₹ 23 lakh
- MIG flats from ₹ 1 crore
- HIG flats from ₹ 1.4 crore
- Super HIG flats from ₹ 2.5 crore
- Penthouses from ₹ 5 crore onwards
Notably, this is the first time the DDA is offering more than 1,100 luxury flats, including penthouses and high-income group (HIG) flats, in Dwarka Sector 19B, overlooking the Golf Course.
Objectives of DDA Flats Scheme
The issuance of the DDA Housing Scheme aims to fulfill the dreams of people belonging to various sections of the economically weaker society. Under this Housing Scheme, Availability of accommodation at cheaper rates will be ensured. The central government is working to fulfill everyone’s dream of housing by 2023. Everyone wants their accommodation in this situation, although not everyone is able to fulfill their dream due to this rising inflation. Keeping all these things in mind, houses are being made available to all people by the Delhi Development Authority at a low cost. Through this housing scheme, people are fulfilling their dreams and the objective of this scheme is that no family should remain homeless.
Benefits Of DDA Housing Scheme
- Under DDA housing benefits will provide to all the poor people who cannot afford to purchase their own house in Delhi
- The citizens of Delhi NCR will be provided flats at discounted rates
- The discount will be around 5 lakh rupees
- Through DDA housing many people’s dream of owning a house will be fulfilled.
- Under this scheme, the allocation will make through computer draw which will reduce the chances of cheating
- Up to Rs 5 lakh discount will give to newly built flats. The flats will have a parking lot and lift facilities
Eligibility Criteria For DDA Housing Scheme
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must have completed at least 18 years of age
- Only those citizens can apply under the scheme who does not have their wife or her husband or any of his or her dependent relation including unmarried children does not own Full or in part on a freehold and leasehold basis a residential plot having an area exceeding 67 sqm or flat/build-up to house having carpet area exceeding 67 sqm in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi and Delhi cantonment
- Both Husband and wife can apply for flats separately subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions with the stipulation that if both are declared successful then only one shall be allotted a flat and the amount of application money of the other will be refunded
- Applicants can only once submit the application either in their or their own name or as a joint or co-applicant
- The individual or joint income of the applicant applying for economically weaker section flats should not exceed 3 lakh per annum and household income should not exceed Rs 10 lakh per annum
- There are no income criteria for other categories
- The applicant is required to give his or her bank account details in the application form
- Applicant must possess a permanent account number
- In case of a joint application under the SC or St reserved category, the joint applicant should be from within the family
- In case of a joint application under war widows, persons with disability, ex-servicemen and another reserved categories the applicant himself or herself should fall within the respective reserved category and the joint applicant should be from within the family
Documents Required for Housing Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- Pan card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photo
DDA Housing Scheme Online Registration @ dda.gov.in housing scheme
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the DDA Flat Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will open in Computer Screen.
- Then, on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option to “Register Online” in the menu bar. After this, you have to fill all the information like your name, date of birth, pen card, mobile number, email id, etc. in the given space.
- Now you have to click submit
- After that, the user ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Now you have to log in using this user ID and password. Now a registration form will appear in front of you. In the registration form, you have to enter all the necessary details like your personal details, bank details, address details, etc.
- Now you have to upload your signature and photo.
- After that, you tick one in the checkbox on the announcement
- Now you have to submit this application form. After that, a new screen will appear before placing your registration number, date, and registration fee.
- You have to pay this application amount by net banking for NEFT or RTGS
- Now you have to click on make payment
- After clicking on the Make Payment option, an application number, amount, and payment will appear on a screen.
- Accepted slip will appear on your screen after payment of an amount
- You must take a printout of this slip and secure it for future.
Draw Result Of DDA Housing Scheme
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Development authority
- The home page will open before you
- Now you have to click on online services
- After that, you have to click on the draw result of DDA housing
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page you can view the draw result
Can DDA flats be sold?
The DDA is planning to introduce a clause that says flat allottees would be given ownership only after five years of possession, thereby barring sale of the properties before the five-year period
Is DDA under Delhi govt?
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is a planning authority created in 1957 under the provisions of the Delhi Development Act “to promote and secure the development of Delhi”.
How can I apply DDA Housing Scheme online?
Visit the DDA official website.
Create a username and password to apply for the scheme.
Choose the type of category for which you wish to apply.
Deposit the registration fee according to the category you have selected and submit.